Friday, September 6, 2013

It's FINALLY here! I present to you without further ado - "A GOTHAM FAIRYTALE"


This has been months in the making, and has been a creative seed in my brain for multiple years. I am ecstatic to finally get it out of my head and onto the web, where it joins the ranks of cat videos and youtube parodies :)

Be sure to follow this blog as I will be posting deleted scenes (ie. images), my observations on the creative process, exploratory sketches, and more. I'll even upload some higher res versions of some of the shots so people can use them as wallpapers if they'd like.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations my friend! You just made the big time with a posting on io9! I read it everyday and I was secretly hoping you would make it there. I'm very happy for you :)
    http://observationdeck.io9.com/in-a-gotham-fairytale-batman-rides-into-danger-as-a-d-1265545448

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great storytelling, Mauricio. Beautiful lighting and cool shots. A lot of work here. Congratulations, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH, MAURICIO!!!
    I am standing up and applauding!!!!!
    That is AWESOME!! Such fantastic storytelling, lighting..gorgeous art. There are too many sequences in this piece that I am just floored by. The sequence when they are falling is just so beautifully done. You should be incredibly, incredibly proud. Congratulations again. I am just so so very happy for you. A) you completed this tremendous project. B) you set such a high bar and surpassed it. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)