Friday, January 11, 2013

Portrait Time!


These are some portraits of co-workers of mine that I did recently. The top one is of our Senior Writer Rich, and the gag was rather spontaneous and non-sequitur really. He's not at all a cowboy, but that was kind of the point. The bottom one is of one our Coordinators Stephen, who was kind enough to give me one of his extra Oswald the Lucky Rabbit t-shirts for free. I offered to pay him for it, but he graciously refused. So I sketched him up as a thank you with good ole Oswald on his shirt. Hope you're all making good progress on your projects. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Mauricio this is awesome! Love the west work and the palette that you use! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! An Oswald the Lucky Rabbit T-shirt! SCORE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know what you think :)